Virtual Appointment Information
We Offer Virtual Appointments For Remodeling & Renovation Projects
Most of our estimating and actual work processes can be conducted without face-to-face interaction. When conducting virtual appointments, we will focus on:
- Understanding your remodeling & renovation requirements along with your budget
- Documenting and explaining the recommended solution
- Review our written estimate (and financing options if needed).
Virtual Appointments — Here’s How It Works
- Request an Estimate – Just like you would any other time. Complete any contact form on our website or call us at (856) 988-9982.
- Scheduling an Estimate – We will contact you to review your remodeling or renovation project. We will take notes and ask you for details that will help us prepare for our on-site estimate.
- On-Site Estimate / Inspection – We will physically visit your house (there is no need for face-to-face interaction) for a thorough inspection.
- Follow Up Meeting — We will schedule a follow-up meeting to review our estimate with you and answer any questions over the phone.
- Start Project — After agreeing to contract pricing, we will confirm a start date with you and follow up in writing.
Once we are on-site, we can communicate with you via phone or at recommended social distances.
We are committed to your safety and will update and adjust our remodeling or renovation virtual appointment procedures as needed, as conditions change and as recommended by the CDC and the State of New Jersey.