Nuss Construction Company has a 19-Step Bathroom Remodeling Process that has helped us become Southern New Jersey’s leading bath remodeler for more than 45 years. Every time we remodel a bathroom, we stick to this process. That way every homeowner who turns to us will know exactly what to expect before we hammer a single nail.
Look through the process to get an idea of what to expect when you turn to Nuss Construction Company for our bathroom remodeling services.
- Submit necessary permit paperwork to municipality.
- Request certificate of insurance be sent to client, if requested by client.
- Order cabinets, fixtures, and other items with long lead time.
- Write job schedule allowing for lead times and inspection schedules.
- Hold pre-construction meeting with client to review all aspects of construction process.
- Secure dumpster for job debris removal.
- Protect adjacent areas as needed.
- Remove existing fixtures and finishes.
- Relocate plumbing and electrical rough-ins as specified in contract.
- Install insulation and drywall as specified.
- Install bathroom cabinetry and millwork; template for counter tops.
- Install, grout, and seal tile-work.
- Template and install shower enclosure.
- Paint all drywall and millwork.
- Install plumbing fixtures, mirrors, medicine cabinets, towel bars and other bath accessories.
- Final job Clean up and debris removal.
- Remove any excess material, dumpster, and job sign.
- Call for final inspection from township building department.
- Enter job in company schedule for one year check-up.
To learn more about our 19-Step Bathroom Remodeling process, give us a call or request a quote today.
FREE Estimate on Bathroom Remodeling in Cherry Hill, NJ
Call the local experts at Nuss Construction Company today at (856) 452-0551 to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation on a home improvement project for your home.